Highworth Warneford School – Ethos and Expectations
Our expectations of all pupils can be summarised as follows:-
- Pupils should treat teachers, other adults and each other with courtesy and respect.
- Pupils should aim for the highest standards of work, presentation and personal appearance.
- All pupils have the right to work without interference or hindrance from any other pupil.
Amongst the beliefs and values upon which we base our work are the following:-
- Pupils should strive for, and staff will encourage, the highest possible standards in all the work and activities of the school.
- Pupils are happier and work better in an orderly, well disciplined atmosphere.
- Good relations between pupils and staff depend on good manners, a concern for the individual and an attitude of working together.